Getting Better Never Felt Better
Williamstown Commons, located in Western Massachusetts close to the New York and Vermont borders, is proud to offer area families top-quality skilled nursing care for short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. We focus on maximizing patient recovery, comfort and independence for the highest possible quality of life. From post-surgery and post-hospital rehabilitation to long-term care for a chronic illness, our highly skilled care teams provide compassionate attention and specialized care every step of the way.
Our award-winning patient-centered care features:
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Comprehensive care for reduced readmissions and exceptional outcomes
- Short-term rehabilitation for recovery following surgery or critical health-related event
- Long-term care with skilled care and personalized attention
- Rehabilitation professionals offering occupational, physical and speech therapies on-site seven days a week as prescribed
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation treatment modalities
- Nutritious dining program offers the flavor and comfort of home cooking and can accommodate specialized dietary needs
- Activities programming seven days a week to keep residents engaged, involved and encouraged
Contact us today to learn more about our compassionate, patient-centered care at Williamstown Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center.