Working Toward Your Best Health
We start planning for discharge upon admission, creating personalized treatment plans that implement physician’s orders to meet personal goals. Our 24-hour skilled nursing teams provide the care and attention needed to maximize recovery, and a family meeting is held within 72 hours of admission to review expectations and address any concerns.
Our short-term rehabilitation services help individuals regain strength and ability. When scheduling surgery, it’s reassuring to know that the Williamstown Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center team is here for your rehab. Following unexpected injury or illness, Williamstown Commons offers patients and their families the confidence of a compassionate team beside you during your recovery.
On-Site Short Term Rehab Team
Occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy services are available on-site, as often as needed and as prescribed for optimal recovery and health. Our team of professional short-term rehabilitation therapists create a personalized treatment plan implementing physician’s orders to help you accomplish your goals and let you get back to living your best life.
Our short-term rehabilitation program features:
- 24-hour skilled nursing teams
- Specialized clinical capabilities as needed
- Occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy available on-site seven days a week
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym for individualized, personalized programs
- OmniVR™ virtual rehab technology for improved outcomes
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Activities programming seven days a week
- Delicious, nutritious meals and snacks to promote healing and recovery
- Extensive room service menu with flexible delivery times
- Specialized and modified diets as needed
The Comforts of Home
During your stay, we strive to provide the comforts of home, with tastefully furnished rooms, flat-screen TVs with free DIRECTV®, free telephone service and free Wi-Fi. Our dining team works closely with our dietitian and residents, and creates nutritious, flavorful meals, including special and modified diets as needed. Short term rehab guest meals are served room service-style, with a menu that features a wide variety of selections cooked to order and delivered according to patient preferences. Activities programming is available seven days a week for engagement, connection and involvement, and one-on-one time is offered for those unable to join group activities.
Contact us today to learn more about our compassionate, patient-centered care at Williamstown Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center.